I think the most popular reason businesses decide to use WordPress is that it’s easy to use and flexible enough for just about anything. In fact WordPress has grown so much in popularity that according to a recent survey, WordPress powers 25% of all websites on the internet. These are the top reasons you may want to consider using the WordPress content management system for your website.
- Did I mention free? – The WordPress Content Management software is completely free to download, install and use. The software is also Open Source which means you can modify it for your businesses specific needs.
- Easy to use – WordPress is browser based. This means you can log-in from almost any device to manage the content of your site. The user interface is incredibly easy to use to add/edit pages, content and images to your site. Save time and money by using plugins that suit your sites needs instead of paying for custom programming.
- Search engines love WordPress websites because their coding is kept clean and simple. Search engine crawlers love fresh content and the WordPress content management system makes updating your site a breeze.
- Easily expand the functionality of your website with useful tools (calendar, shopping carts, social media icons, map integration) in the form of plugins that are generally free or reasonably priced.
- Your WordPress site is completely scalable. As your website content grows with your business, the performance of the site isn’t compromised.